For device restriction, CloudGate will check for the existence of a browser cookie set by CloudGate, and allow access only if the cookie exists.
Please make sure you meet all the criteria below.
1) Log in with a browser that is NOT registered as an Organization Device
2) Log in with an account used during User Device registration.
User Device / Organization Device in common:
3) Log in with the registered browser.
4) The browser setting for saving cookies is enabled.＊
5) The browser is set to Normal mode.
＊The cookie will not be saved in the following modes:
Chrome: Incognito Window
Internet Explorer: InPrivate window
Firefox: Private Browsing
Safari: Private Browsing
For detailed settings, please view the following pages.
If you continue to get the access restriction error after confirming that all the conditions above have been met, please check the following statements below.
A) If you registered with Chrome on your iOS device, the cookie will be deleted by turning ON / OFF the device.
B) If you registered with Safari on your iOS device, the cookie will be deleted by clearing your browsing history.
C) Please check for the possibility the cookie was cleared due to actions other than browser settings.
- The user has cleared the cookies.
- The cookie was deleted automatically by the OS.
- The cookie was deleted by an updateof the OS / browser.
- The cookie was deleted due to the settings of the security software.
- The cookie is corrupted due to a system error.
- The user’s Windows Credentials were deleted.
(The credentials will be deleted when the admin login is used to access the windows device and change the user’s windows password.)