View an instance's details.
Note: Instances can also be viewed from the Environment screen
To view an instance:
- Log in to CloudGate Key Manager Admin if you are not already logged in.
- Click Instances in the top menu bar.
- Select the Environments tab in the left menu if it is not already selected.
- Navigate to the environment that the instance belongs to, and click the caret in front of its name to display the list of instances.
- Click the instance you want to view in the left menu.
If the left menu does not list any instances, you may need to create an instance (for manually managed environments), or refresh the cloud account that the instance belongs to (for automatically managed environments), first.
You are now presented with the Instance screen. From here, you can continue to edit the instance's settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.